To be a real journalist you must ask inconvenient questions, shine light in inconvenient directions, refuse to parrot establishment narratives, and be indifferent to the approval of the powerful.
To be a rich and famous journalist, you must do the exact opposite of these things.
- Corbett Report – James Corbett
- By far my favorite researcher/truth-seeker – he’s done a ton of amazing documentaries, and is really good at research, organizing and presenting information.
- Last American Vagabond – Ryan Christian
- I feel like he’s is up there with Corbett; i haven’t been following him for as long though. He’s really good at staying away from political bias.
- Unlimited Hangout – Whitney Webb
- Amazing journalist looking into CIA, deep state and such; amazing work looking into connections with operation warp speed.
- Wrong Kind of Green – Cory Morningstar
- Amazing journalist looking into nonprofit industrial complex, financial and corporate influence and corruption with the whole climate change and “Green New Deal”, Greta Thunberg and such.
- Jeremy Hammond
- Great researcher currently focused on vaccines, Covid, and health issues; he also publishes foreignpolicyjournal.com
- The Highwire – Del Bigtree
- A project of the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN); focuses on health issues and provides a strong science-based counter to the pharma industry funded narratives
- Wrench in the Gears – Alison McDowell
- Great research into Technocracy, 4th Industrial Revolution, The Great Reset
- MCSC Network: Niko House and Convo Couch
- Definitely on the “progressive” left politically, but they’re one of the few on the left i’ve seen actually paying any attention to election fraud this year.
- Glen Greenwald
- Founder of The Intercept; but resigned due to editorial conflict around censorship of criticism of Joe Biden, proving some degree of journalistic integrity.
- The Grayzone – Aaron Mate, Anya Parampil, Max Blumenthal et. al.
- Quality investigative journalism. Aaron Mate has been calling out all the Russiagate nonsense since the beginning.
- Activist Post
- No Agenda Podcast
- More of an information-dense entertaining radio show than a journalistic endeavor. However, Adam Curry and John Dvorak are funny as heck, and they cover a lot of great stuff, especially Covid counter-narratives.